Friday, May 26, 2006

Episode 4 !?-Is it out?

Woohoo! Yeah!.....I finally got to watch the X-men3 premiere...yes....a PREMIERE...a P-R-E-M-I-E-R-E ....with my Shidio buddies!!....and as tradition goes I shall rate it again.......*....yes,I know* Overall, it was really good...its really cool to see them use their mutant powers in battle...but I still think that X2 was better....but still....go check it out,its worth it....thats if you're me, its a 4 outta 5 for me........they killed off a number of characters lo......wait.....actually onli 2.....but of course I won't say who.....I dun wan to spoil it for you...

So, being the usual boring me....I have decided to relate Episode 4 to X-Men lo...*ah ha!!!...so tats why JT has been bugging me after the movie!!!*....but in the end.....I shall have to choose the 'super mutant powers' for you guys lo....I am so sorry if you don't like the powers that I have granted you.....This episode will be like a BONUS Episode......so.....enjoy!!!:-



Setting: We use the original setting from X-men......this shud be easier.....for those of you who don't know it....it goes something like this.......its not 100% accurate...


There was once a war, a war between humans....and mutants. The mutants were greatly feared by humans as they possess powers so great and that have never been seen before....but the humans, who will always be humans.... refer to the mutants as people with some sort of disease and therefore isolated the mutants, some humans even tried to destroy them. So therefore, there was the uprising....some mutants started to fight back and planned to take control (the bad guys)....and some protected the humans from their own kind, but were still shunned from the society (the good ones)....and so thats the main story line.....now on to the story...


Every year, gifted students were admitted to Prof. Jules' School for the Gifted Toans ....the students were not only gifted, they were special, they were mutants.....and one of those students was...........(scroll down slowly)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
don't see any picture?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.........wonder why?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..................cause it's a FALSE ALARM!!!
Episode 4 is not out yet......dissapointed?......sue me......sori lo......lazy la, and I prefer blogging at home.....
I'm sending out my love to my folks back home....will be coming back home on Saturday..

....and Episode 4 will be out lastest by this weekend......I promise...

By the way.....most of your Calligraphy projects are in my custody, if you have free time, feel free to stop by with the ransom money and collect it.....latest by Friday....if not it will cease to exist.... (just joking...) ....you can come by anytime.....don't go panicking, I am not gonna destroy your beloved work......your works are now sitting on the couch....smiling, happy and contented :) .....and that's practically it....

So, this is your pandaboy, signing out...........*beep!*




5 comments:

Chrystal Giam said...

GAH!! You snatched our jobs! Sammie and I were planning to dedicate a Shidioan post on X-men 3 too... And we spent the night thinking of the casts and settings... *sobs*

*whispers* How about a collaboration? Eh? Eh? How about it??

Anonymous said...

NNnnnoooOOooOo!!!

I don't wanna be the Proffesor!!
I wanna be a superheroine with cool powers toooooo!!

*wails* ..;)

ok, ok, tell you what, I'm cool being the Proffesor as long as you don't make me bald, hairy or a SHim, k? How does a hot secretary looking Proffesor with beeyoutiful red hair sound? huh? HUH??

JT Yean said...

Chrystal:...DEAL!!

Butterfairy:dun worry....I'll ask Chrystal n Sam to cast ur character..hehe

Anonymous said...

like that ar?? Gone larrr...

did you see what they did to me in the class blog ar? MADE ME ALMOST SOME HAIRY BACK!!

*casts puppy dog eyes at JT*

My entire hopes lie on you now.....

Anonymous said...

*ALMOST LICK*.. shudders

Related Posts with Thumbnails