Sunday, May 28, 2006

....bored?

I'm bored............there's nothing to do...........why didn't I bring my assignments back home!!!.....What was I thinking !?.............Bah..............


I shud have brought it back home.....


.......Now what will I do?....


...I have to wake up real early tommorow.......


....and cramp into the train with lots of people....


and wait..........wait........wait.........


....but my assignments !!!.........


....I shud have brought it back!!!!!


....I'm so dead.........


cos after today.......it will be WORK...WORK...WORK...


Less movies.....more WORK.......


WORK.......WORK.......WORK.......WORK

BORING WORK...........


Its so BAWH-RING..........



BORING........


B-O-R-I-N-G......


G-N-I-R-O-B.............


b
or
ing...........


If you actually finish reading this.....I assume you must have been really bored too.... :)

....guess I'm not the only one.........

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails