Saturday, February 18, 2006

who needs a title?


hoho...this will be my first official post....yeah! So let's get started.....wat shall i blog about.........i know .........FIGURES (nah....jus jokin' MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA). So today, i had to get up real early to attend the usual Saturday class (Com Graphics) and to fetch my brother's friends to school.One of them was a exchange student from Japan and his name is Takuya *imagines sam, li sian, jia ling and geri drooling*, so they got into the car,and then,there was TOTAL SILENCE...................................................it was so frickin' quiet!*feels the tension* Noboby spoke until we reached the destination....it was a long 20 mins drive......its so sad,next time i must try to say sumthin' or at least crap in these kind of situations. My brother plans of hosting two exchange students next year since it will be his last year in highschool.Tat would be impossible..........there's virtually no more room.......

After class, a group of us*shaza, sam, ben cheong, chris, shawn, chin hou and me* went to watch 'Fun with Dick and Jane' .I only noticed one thing during the whole movie.................Jim Carrey's gettin' old.I could see every wrinkle carved onto every inch of his face........and the movie was ok,let's just say that Bruce Almighty was much more entertaining*we love you , Bruce*.It was kinda funny watchin' them steal though *sigh.....i wux expecting more*
(Adam Sessler: I give it a 3 out of 5....)

Now, all I am lookin' forward to is my new pair of sportshoes that i'm gettin' from Kenneth.













*blood............*


this is the first one, it looked real cool, and then my mum pointed out to me that the chinese character means BLOOD..................................who would have thought that blood could be used in a frickin' sportshoe DESIGN!? To be real honest....i didn't actually even notice the chinese character there *the blur syndrome* , I thought that it was some kind of cool lookin' design.......but i liked the fact that it had a high collar (is that wat its called?)


*da wave......*
This is the second one, ...whaddya think? Again it has a chinese character, not actually chinese......its japanese and it sounds much more cooler.According to my mother, it means samurai . It has a nice wave design(i like)......not so swirly, but it doesn't have a high collar............the shipping takes 5-6 days which means that it will be here by nxt Mon or Tues! Then i can replace my old sportshoe(my ol' faithful) that has been "smiling" at me for the past few weeks!

4 comments:

Invi said...

I like the first shoe design better. My kinda theme... blooood, mwahahaha. Love the colour combinations too.

JT Yean said...

thanx.....i just can't wait till it arrives nxt week!! Yeah!!

ThePinkRabbit said...

i agree...jim carrey's getting old....

but at least he still believes he can fly...

hahahahaha...

i do NOT drool....*saliva hits screen* ok..maybe a little....*slurp*

JT Yean said...

*drowns over sam's excessive drooling*

Related Posts with Thumbnails