Friday, December 29, 2006

X-pansion?

Hi everyone!!!!!......thanks for all ya comments on the last post....hehe, I really appreciate it. So I manage to stop by HQ a few days ago and was able to make another few sketches for PROJECT#00!!!! hehe.....but I had limited time so most of them are really, really simple......oh well.....

















This one is an oddly-shaped ninja......the shape is kinda obscene-looking.....that's what i think....not one of my favourites.....but I made him anyway...

















This one is an egg-beater....#03!!!

















This one....is just a panda....sittin down.....hehe, it only took 3mins to finish it....




I'm guessing that you guys will like this one like how ya like the witch, hehe......its a colourful 3-eyed daruma!!!....you know...those jap dolls that you feel like rollin' round.....I forgot to make the mini-ones....A A A







This one's a koi, the one's that hung up for a Jap festival for boys called 'Tango no sekku"aka Boy's Festival or the Feast of Flags on May 5, .....the pic's supposed to have the brush-y effect like the ones they have in O-kami.....love that game.......and its supposed to be #08.....but, I don't think it will pass.....



So thats all......from me..........I've started jimbo's sentimental warrior....but I can't get work done as everything is at HQ.......and I'm so bored at home.....I really can't wait for the Melaka trip!!! I pray that it won't rain...next up: my shoe!!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails